Saturday, July 7, 2007

Quotes and tid-bits:

" Sometime it seems like you are afraid of Joel."

"Only some people can do it for you, you know, when you need stuff. I used to have this boyfriend who I liked a lot. But there was something a little off about him. And then I just couldn´t do it anymore. He got really upset when I told him."
(I think she is talking about this guy Rob here. I remember when she broke up with him. I was about 6 and eating Cheeri-o´s in the kitchen and he was yelling as usual. He started to stomp his feet and the floor shook so much, I got under the table thinking it was an earthquake.)

"We are eachothers´mothers."

One day she started to try and tell a story about me in third person. It didn´t make any sense but I think it came from some comment Joel made to her about me. She didn´t realize that she was talking to the person she was talking about. She started to say that sometimes Joel is not so sure about "her". And then some more stuff I didn´t understand. I asked her to explain more and I guess I revealed in my tone that I was the one she was talking about. And she said "Oops!" and kind of laughed, tried to back track and changed the subject completely. This cracks me up.

No comments: